top of page

Agency Offers Rental, Utility Bill Assistance

Friday, April 22, 2021 - If you lost your job or income because of COVID-19 on or after March 13, 2020, and live in Oklahoma, are behind on your rent and utility bills and are dealing with past due or eviction notices, there is help available.

Community Care Partners is a public-private resource center that distributes Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) allocated by the state of Oklahoma. All funds are paid to the vendor on behalf of the resident.

To apply, visit You must provide supporting documentation that includes a copy of your identification, utility bills, lease agreement and income or unemployment information.

Before you apply, gather the information you will need to complete the application, including the following:

*Name, address, phone number

*Details about the impact of COVID-19 on your household (health, income, expenses, etc.)

*Household information

*Details about your current employment status, household income and any 2020 tax return information or recent pay stubs (one month's worth)

*Proof of rent amount owed

*Evidence of financial hardship

*Your landlord's contact information, information about your lease and where you live

*Utility account information (if applicable) and how much is owed

*Information about prior and current rental assistance received since March 2020 (including Section 8 or Public Housing Assistance).

Laura Brown, KXMX Staff Writer

For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit


Lee's 2.png
GL 2.png
bottom of page